TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR THE “Farmhouse Restaurant 1" COMPETITION
Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions
- Prize: 1 x Farmhouse Restaurant gift voucher (alcohol is not included) valued at $100.
- Competition period: Competition begins from the time of posting and closes 12pm Friday 16 February 2018. All times are AEST or AEDST as applicable in Queensland, Australia.
- How to enter: Follow the official Paradise Country Facebook profile (@paradisecountrygoldcoast) AND during the competition period comment on the competition post telling us why you would love dinner at Paradise Country’s Farmhouse Restaurant. Entrants agree that they are the original author of the content they submit and shall be fully responsible for same which shall not be inappropriate, fraudulent or in breach of any third party’s rights and agree to indemnify the Promoter in the event of breach.
- Winner selection: The winner will be selected by luck of the draw. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn or the winner is not able to be contacted.
- Winner announcement: The winner will be announced in a response to the winner’s Facebook comment by 5pm Friday 16 February 2018. In the event that the Promoter has not been able to make contact with the winner within a period of 1 week from that date then an alternate winner will be announced
- Prize conditions: Prize valid for redemption up to and including 31/3/2018 on either a Friday or Saturday from 5.30p.m to 9.30 p.m.
- No extension of the validity date of this prize will be permitted. All ancillary costs and incidentals associated with redeeming the prize are not included and are the responsibility of the entrant. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and all components of the prize must be taken together. If the winner is under 18 years the prize may at the absolute discretion of the Promoter be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- The promoter reserves the right to announce or publish the winner’s name and/or photograph for publicity purposes in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of the prize except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Eligibility: Employees of Village Roadshow Theme Parks and the immediate family of all such employees are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Facebook: Entry and continued participation in the competition is subject to and conditional upon entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms & Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- Promoter: Village Roadshow Theme Parks Pty Ltd ABN 60 010 919 623 trading as Paradise Country c/of Warner Bros. Movie World, Pacific Motorway Oxenford, Queensland 4210