MOVIE WORLD'S WHITE CHRISTMAS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Conditions of Purchase and Use of Admission Tickets.
There are a limited number of admission (including redemption) tickets available to Warner Bros. Movie World’s “White Christmas 2015” event which will be held from 5:45pm – 9pm (Qld time) on 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 28 and 31 December 2015.
The White Christmas 2015 event is a separate ticketed event outside of the park’s normal trading hours. An Annual Pass or One Day Admission ticket holder and Village Theme Parks Unlimited Members are NOT entitled to entry unless they separately purchase a White Christmas 2015 admission ticket.
Premier and Elite Village Theme Parks Unlimited Members are entitled to one (1) free of charge admission ticket entitling entry on one night only of the White Christmas 2015 event. This MUST be pre-booked at whitechristmas.com.au
A White Christmas 2015 admission ticket entitles entry to the White Christmas 2015 event on the date specified on the admission ticket only between 5:45pm and 9pm. Admission ticket does not entitle the bearer to day admission to Warner Bros. Movie World.
- Ride queues may close prior to ride closure time to allow all queued guests to ride.
- No alcohol may be brought into Warner Bros. Movie World.
- No dangerous items or weapons may be brought into Warner Bros. Movie World.
- No Pass-outs will be issued during the White Christmas 2015 event - if you leave the park you will not be allowed to re-enter.
- No refunds are payable unless the event is cancelled by Village Roadshow Theme Parks or unless required by law.
On all purchases through whitechristmas.com.au:-
- a $4.95 booking fee applies per transaction
- a 1.5% surcharge applies to all American Express and Diners Card transactions