Local bona fide Tour Guides wishing to gain complimentary entry whilst visiting Village Roadshow Theme Parks for the purpose of business, are required to display a current Village Roadshow Theme Parks Guide Access Pass (GAP), enabling them prompt automatic entry through our gate systems at Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Paradise Country, Wet’n’Wild Water World and Australian Outback Spectacular (into pre-show area only).
Guide Access Pass holders will also enjoy unique benefits including in park discounts and access to exclusive tour guide lounge and facilities. Tour guides will also be updated with the latest product information.
Please complete the below application with relevant information and press the send button. You will be notified via email within 3 working days (Monday – Friday) to advise if renewal/application has been approved and the time and location for issuance of your Guide Access Pass.
Should you have any queries or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our International Sales Department (Monday – Friday) on (07) 5573 8461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you and your guests to Australia’s largest entertainment and attractions group – Village Roadshow Theme Parks
I acknowledge, understand and agree that Village Roadshow Theme Parks (“VRTP”) may at its sole discretion elect to issue a “Guide Access Pass” (GAP) to me. As part of this application for a GAP I agree to provide to VRTP suitable evidence that I am an Australian Citizen, Australian Resident or Australian Temporary (study) Resident or hold an Australian Work permit and can fluently communicate in English. I also authorise VRTP to conduct a background check of records held by the Office of Fair Trading (if any) concerning myself.
In the event that a GAP is issued to me, I agree: -
1) To comply with the Terms and Conditions of Entry located at the entry to all theme parks operated by VRTP.
2) To wear and prominently display at all times the GAP whilst at the theme parks.
3) To pay for the cost of replacement of the GAP if it is lost or damaged (A$20).
4) To comply with the dress code for guides as notified by VRTP from time to time.
5) To attend product information sessions conducted by VRTP when requested.
6) VRTP may cancel / suspend the GAP at its sole discretion at any time whereupon the holder will immediately deliver up same.
7) The GAP is the sole property of VRTP and is not to be copied or given to anyone.
8) VRTP may collect and use the information provided on this form for its business purposes.
9) To comply with the GAP Operational requirements of VRTP attached.
10) The GAP is only valid for use from date of issue, up to and including 30 June 2014.
11) No touting within the theme parks.
12) Only bona fide guides displaying their valid Guide Access Pass are permitted in restricted “Guide” areas (including lunch facilities).